Keeping up with the Kardashians?: Not anymore!
With the multi-million dollar businesses, lavish lifestyle and undiluted dose of drama from the Kardashian family, it certainly has not been so easy for anyone to keep up with them. However, it has been such fun to watch the Kardashian family do their thing on their popular TV show and it sucks that we can’t even try to keep up with the Kardashians much longer.
Here is a letter from Kim Kardashian West;
To our amazing fans,
It is with heavy hearts that we’ve made the difficult decision as a family to say goodbye to Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
After what will be 14 years, 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes and numerous spin-off shows, we are beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children. We’ll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we’ve met along the way.
Thank you to the thousands of individuals and businesses that have been a part of this experience and, most importantly, a very special thank you to Ryan Seacrest for believing in us, E! for being our partner, and our production team at Bunim/Murray, who’ve spent countless hours documenting our lives.
Our last season will air early next year in 2021.
Without Keeping Up with The Kardashians, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has watched and supported me and my family these past 14 incredible years. This show made us who we are and I will be forever in debt to everyone who played a role in shaping our careers and changing our lives forever.
With Love and Gratitude,
- #Johnnydrille showing us how to be a super amazing alternative artist, watch #Johnnysbeachsessions here 🙌💯❤️💛❤️💛 – youtu.be/Zzz8Pf82DTI@Johnnydrille #Stereogoddess
- The Queen, Late Prince Philip and their great grandchildren. 💛❤️💛❤️#RoyalFamily #Stereogoddess
- #Bowwow ‘s baby mama, Joie Chavis, who also has a child for #Future complains about not getting child support from the artist. #Stereogoddess
- Queen Elizabeth is back at work; attends first royal duty after the death of her husband, Prince Phillip. #Stereogoddess
- Ghana is ready to receive what they call #ReggaeVaccine ! as @djkhaled is set to release a new album led by @JulianMarley with the Dream remix with @shattawalegh @ALONESTAR1 #EdSheeran @WeTheBestMusic #Reggae #Stereogoddess
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.