Nigerian Artists: Times Square Newyork.
In recent times, Nigerian artistes have been catching the eyes of many tourists and passers-by at the popular Times Square, Newyork City with their cover art covering the billboards. Artistes such as Tiwa Savage, Fireboydml, Rema, Runtown to mention a few have covered the timessquare billboard. This is a big deal because these billboards have been known to promote top artists like Beyonce, JayZ, Mariah Carey and the likes: Top billing events such as the Super Bowl, the US open: Top Fortune 500 brands as well.
Times Square is located in Newyork City and is a major tourist attraction that hosts the popular crossover party every New years eve where a time ball is descended from rooftop after counting down into the New year. This event usually includes live entertainment and performances by musicians.
If you ever find yourself in Times Square, remember to put on a smile because you could look up and see yourself displayed on a billboard screen.
WATCH THIS SPACE.
Get fresh content delivered directly to your inbox.
- New #Netflix movie, ‘Two distant strangers’ by @Travon brilliantly documents a hundred ways to be killed by a police officer just because of ones skin color even if #PoliceisYourFriend . @Netflix #EndPoliceBrutality #EndSars #StopTheKilling #SayTheirNames #SayNoToRacism
- These are not clouds, but smoke. A massive wildfire in #Capetown still seems to be out of control. Students at University of Cape Town were evacuated, several buildings on fire and strong winds expected in the next few days… #Stereogoddess
- Popular actress who featured in #HarryPotter and #PeakyBlinders, Helen McCrory is dead at 52. #RIPHelenMcCrory 😔
- The funeral ceremony of #PrincePhilip who was announced dead on the 9th of April aged 99 years old is ongoing today at the Windsor castle. Prince Philip’s cap and gloves have been placed on the seat of the carriage. #RIPPrincePhilip #Stereogoddess
- #Gucci and #Balenciaga are coming together to collaborate on one of the most powerful fashion projects ever for @Gucci ‘s 100th anniversary 💪💯🔥💼👜👞👢👘 #Stereogoddess